Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great Harvest Bread Tour




Today we went on a tour at the Great Harvest Bread store with the Meridian Mom's Club. They showed the kids how they make bread and the different machines they use to do it. It was pretty interesting to see the different processes they go through to make it as fresh as possible. At the end of the tour they let us all try out some of the different breads and pastries they made that day. I had the tomato basil pesto bread. It was awesome! Kobi had the blueberry raspberry bread. I figured he would go for that one because he LOVES blueberries. Kailie tried the butterscotch scone. Either she didn't like it or she was too caught up in playing because she didn't really eat it. We had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, you joined the blog world. I'll link you up. Cute pics of the kids. I didn't know you guys got a dog. Sooo Cute. I love Great Harvest, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm glad you checked in on me! I'm still trying to figure all the stuff you can do on here. It's been fun doing it and letting the family in Portland see what's up with the Hutton's.

    ReplyDelete