Kobi at the Pacific Science Center
Kobi and Kailie measuring how tall they are compared to a shark
It seems like this is where Brayden was for most of the trip. What a happy go lucky kid!
My three favorite boys! Kobi couldn't resist giving dad a noogie.
Our boys at the Seattle Aquarium
Kailie being a Jelly Fish at the Seattle Aquarium
Grandma Portland with Kailie and Kobi(if you look behind Kailie's pole you can see him) at the Woodland Park Zoo
Kobi and Kailie being goofy on the base of the Space Needle
We had such a good time playing in Seattle with daddy and Grandma Portland! We walked everywhere! The first couple days were fun but a little crazy because the stomach flu made it's rounds to all of us. Nathan had to work during the day so we were on our own a lot of the time. It's kinda crazy that things in Seattle close early. I thought it was weird for a big city. Aren't they suppose to never close? The first day we went to the Children's Museum. It was so cool! I wish we had one here. They had so much to do to use your imagination and creativity all while teaching the kids things. Tuesday we rode the monorail to the mall of course and watched the movie UP in 3-D. It was a cute movie. I think watching it normal would have been what I would choose next time because it just felt like you were watching a normal movie. Nothing really popped out at you. I could have saved myself some money. Oh well it was still fun! Wednesday we went to the Music Project/Science Fiction Museum. Not as exciting as I thought it would be. There were lost of facts to read but not much entertainment. On Thursday Grandma Portland drove down to spend the weekend with us, Yea! That night we all went to the Space Needle. It was kinda scary going up because it went 10 miles a hour but the view was worth it! On Friday we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. It was Awesome! With a capital A! There was so much to see and a lot of times you felt like you were seeing the animal in it's natural habitat. I saw a lot of animal I had never seen before. Like a Tapir, what a funny looking animal! The gorilla's were so cool to watch. We all had a great time! Saturday we all walked around Pike's Place Market. Wow! Was that ever busy. You could hardly move! So we didn't stay there to long we decided to go to the Seattle Aquarium instead. Kobi loved that he could touch some of the sea life. Kailie loved the seals(I think that's what they were) It was cool to see a octopus. They are really ugly. Our last day we split up. Nathan, Grandma Portland, and Kailie went on a boat tour of the surrounding area while me, Kobi, and Brayden went to the Pacific Science Center. It was so cool! They had big dinosaurs that roared and moved, a butterfly dome with amazingly beautiful butterfly's flying about everywhere. We got to go to this amazing 3-D movie called Under the Sea. It felt like you were really under the sea. It had so many cool contraptions for you to check out and try. It was a great place to end our vacation. We all had a lot of fun but it's nice to be home!
We had such a good time playing in Seattle with daddy and Grandma Portland! We walked everywhere! The first couple days were fun but a little crazy because the stomach flu made it's rounds to all of us. Nathan had to work during the day so we were on our own a lot of the time. It's kinda crazy that things in Seattle close early. I thought it was weird for a big city. Aren't they suppose to never close? The first day we went to the Children's Museum. It was so cool! I wish we had one here. They had so much to do to use your imagination and creativity all while teaching the kids things. Tuesday we rode the monorail to the mall of course and watched the movie UP in 3-D. It was a cute movie. I think watching it normal would have been what I would choose next time because it just felt like you were watching a normal movie. Nothing really popped out at you. I could have saved myself some money. Oh well it was still fun! Wednesday we went to the Music Project/Science Fiction Museum. Not as exciting as I thought it would be. There were lost of facts to read but not much entertainment. On Thursday Grandma Portland drove down to spend the weekend with us, Yea! That night we all went to the Space Needle. It was kinda scary going up because it went 10 miles a hour but the view was worth it! On Friday we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. It was Awesome! With a capital A! There was so much to see and a lot of times you felt like you were seeing the animal in it's natural habitat. I saw a lot of animal I had never seen before. Like a Tapir, what a funny looking animal! The gorilla's were so cool to watch. We all had a great time! Saturday we all walked around Pike's Place Market. Wow! Was that ever busy. You could hardly move! So we didn't stay there to long we decided to go to the Seattle Aquarium instead. Kobi loved that he could touch some of the sea life. Kailie loved the seals(I think that's what they were) It was cool to see a octopus. They are really ugly. Our last day we split up. Nathan, Grandma Portland, and Kailie went on a boat tour of the surrounding area while me, Kobi, and Brayden went to the Pacific Science Center. It was so cool! They had big dinosaurs that roared and moved, a butterfly dome with amazingly beautiful butterfly's flying about everywhere. We got to go to this amazing 3-D movie called Under the Sea. It felt like you were really under the sea. It had so many cool contraptions for you to check out and try. It was a great place to end our vacation. We all had a lot of fun but it's nice to be home!









How fun! Looks like the kids had a blast.
ReplyDelete