The princesses with their hats they made
Kira working hard at getting her sticker backing off to put on her hat
Gianna and Kailie making their princess hats
The girls with their candy necklaces and glitter wands
I am so proud of myself for making this cake!My little Princess is going to be four! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Today she had a princess party with her friends. She was so cute and it was so fun to watch them all interact together. They started off by playing pin the tiaria on the princess. Then they decorated princess hats. We had cake next and finally we watched short princess cartoons while I painted their finger nails. Kailie had a great time and I must admit I did too!

Great job on the cake Crystal!! And I'm loving that you have a blog! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pics! Gianna had so much fun and loved all the goodies, especially the lip gloss. Your cake looked so awesome and you did a great job on the party! Thanks for inviting her!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I didn't know you had a blog, this is great! I would love to do a "B" onesie for your little guy. I will need your address to mail it to you when I finish. (It might take me a bit too...I sew when the kids give me a chance, you know how it is). You can email me your address or comment it on my project blog, no problem.
ReplyDeletecrabtree.brittney@gmail.com