I'm way behind on what's been going on but better late than never.... The week before school got out Kobi's class put on a play for the parents and other classes. It was so fun to watch! Unfortunately my camera lost the sound on the clip I recorded of one of Kobi's part. It was so funny! He said his line and then the person that was suppose to talk next didn't remember they were and they were all standing their like what now. They did a great job and I am very proud of Kobi. He has learned so much over this year. He is reading everything in site and LOVES to write and draw. He is such a smart and funny kid! We are so blessed to have him in our family!
Two Saturdays ago Kailie had her dance recital. It was so fun to see her up on stage! She did a amazing job! Again my camera was messed up so I don't have a movie clip of her doing her dance but luckily Nathan got it earlier that day at her rehearsal. I'll have to download that later. It way cute!
Since school has been out we have been completely off track with bedtime routine. They have been getting to better later than usual and sometime get to have a camp out in the living room. Nathan has nipped that in the bud because the nights they sleep on the couch each one of them slowly make their way into our bed. Good thing we have a king bed but it's still pretty squished. I don't mind most of the time because I know the time is coming soon when they will be too big to cuddle with mom and dad. I love these little people of mine!

No comments:
Post a Comment