Friday, October 22, 2010
Brayden's 2nd Birthday!
I am so late posting this but better late than never I suppose. Brayden turned 2 on August 22nd in Portland Oregon. We were there visiting for a wedding. I think Brayden had a very good Birthday. Aunt Nic took Grandma Portland and our family to this really cool year round carnival. The kids had a blast! We did rides and played games and all of us including Brayden went rollerskating. So much fun! On Brayden's actual Birthday we got together with friends and family at Papa's Pizza where they have a indoor play area for the kids. The kids had tons of fun playing and Brayden loved opening his cool presents. Thanks everyone who made his Birthday great! We are so blessed to have this funny and sweet boy in our family. We love you Brayden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment