Friday, January 28, 2011

Kobi turns 8! I know I am way late at posting this!

 He had a big party with his friends the night before his real birthday with cake so we thought a birthday donut for breakfast was a good way to go!  You can never go wrong with a maple bar donut for Kobi!
 Kobi was baptized on November 6th 2010 by his Uncle Jon.  He had a ton of family and friends there for his big day!
 Kobi opening up one of his Birthday presents with the crazy personality we know and love from him.  




 Kobi turned 8 on October 30th!  He is such a funny kid and constantly keeps me on my toes.  I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Right now Kobi is really into sports especially football!  He has also really gotten into playing chess.  He plays almost every night with Nathan.  He is doing amazing in school and has so many friends that think he is awesome!  His school has a running club and so far he has ran 50 miles!  Wow!  We love you Kobi!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment