| The kids love playing in the bin of corn kernels every year! |
| Kobi's first year of tackle football came to a end. He received a football dogtag necklace from his coaches at the end of the season football party. |
| Kobi and Brayden getting their farmers pictures at Linder Farms. |
| After football season was over basketball season began. This is Kobi's first time doing basketball and he is doing great at it! |
| Brayden giving Kobi his birthday present. Twenty bucks! |
| Kobi getting ready to blow out his candles for the big 1-0- birthday! |
| Kobi being silly making a after blowing candle face. |
| Brinly's first Halloween! She was a cute bunny! |
| Kobi opening his Jets fleece blanket present from Kailie. |
| Kobi opening his big present. The Skylanders giants starter kit. Just what he wanted! |
| Brinly enjoying all the candy! |
| Kobi dressed up as a gothic person for Halloween. |
| Before going trick or treating we met some friends at Sonic for 50 cent corn dog night! There's Bailey whose a Tiger, Kailie whose a princess pirate, and brayen who was a swat team guy! |
The month of October was a busy fun month! I can't believe I have a 10 year old! I feel so old haha! It is so fun to see all the kids grow up and get their own personalities with likes and dislikes. It was fun dressing the kids up for Halloween. They all picked out their own costumes except Brinly of course which was the cutest bunny I think I've ever seen : )

No comments:
Post a Comment