Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bowling with the kiddies







Today I took the kiddo's to the bowling alley with the mom's club I'm in. They had a lot of fun but towards the end they got a little antsy. Kobi got a strike and was so excited! He is going to be a great bowler like his dad someday! Kailie could barely carry the ball let alone throw it down the lane. I helped her with the throwing part. At first I let her throw the ball by herself but a couple times the ball didn't make it to the pins and the people at the bowling alley had to come get the ball for us. I decided I better help her from then on so they didn't kick us out : ) After Kailie would throw her ball she would sit on the ground and watch her ball knock down the pins. She looked so cute! It was so fun to watch the kids play today!

1 comment:

  1. Thsnk you I love reading about your days and seeing pic.Grandma portlan

    ReplyDelete