I recently found some old pictures of when Kobi was about Brayden's age and I could not beleive how much my sons look alike. In some of the pictures they look like they could be twins! Not to mention I have the same hair do for six years! :)
Too cute! They do look alike, you better be writing names on the back of their pics so in a few years when your memory goes you will know whos pic is whos. :)
It looks like the same kid. You look great too and I like your hair!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. The do look alike. LOL I probably wouldn't be able to tell them apart!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! They do look alike, you better be writing names on the back of their pics so in a few years when your memory goes you will know whos pic is whos. :)
ReplyDelete